September Eat and Shoot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis will put up details, time to meet etc. and we'll do it! Let's have another fantastic ENS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jen and I will be in Oregon for a wedding that weekend, but if rain delayed we will be at the ENS on the 30th!!
Thank you dennis for the offer of your club's facilities!!

Far as I know the rain date will work for us, too, but the 16th is already spoken -- and paid for -- non-refundable, of course -- so we'll just have to hope for rain together ...:Heya:

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I have a single stack thrower that I could bring if needed.

My friend wants to know if the range allows full-auto? If not, would pistol caliber make a difference?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I have a single stack thrower that I could bring if needed.

My friend wants to know if the range allows full-auto? If not, would pistol caliber make a difference?
Range rules allow full auto up to and including .50BMG.
The dates are not sealed in stone, so if the first date isn't working, we can go to the alternate date and make it primary. Don't want to go too much later in the year as the cool weather isn't far off.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For my range you can go to the AAR thread on the July 29th ENS, and see plenty of pics and a few youtube videos. Like I said earlier, I don't have a camera, so it'll take some head-scratching.

Range rules allow full auto up to and including .50BMG.
The dates are not sealed in stone, so if the first date isn't working, we can go to the alternate date and make it primary. Don't want to go too much later in the year as the cool weather isn't far off.

Maybe do a poll and pick a firm date that way?

Doesn't matter to me; I ain't a cold-gina.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll going to talk the husband into the drive ...these are great to meet everyone!

I already told the old man to get ready to travel in October, since it looks like we are gonna miss this one.

@druryj I can't speak for anyone else , but don't change the date ... some of the people who can make it on the first date might not be able to make it on the second. That's the problem with these things and in my experience, when you start moving dates around to accommodate some, others will miss out, and feelers get hurt.

I, personally, would feel bad if you moved it and then one of the guys who can make the first date misses out. Now ... and act of God ... like rain :hey3:... is a whole nuther deal ... haha!:fallangel

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already told the old man to get ready to travel in October, since it looks like we are gonna miss this one.

@druryj I can't speak for anyone else , but don't change the date ... some of the people who can make it on the first date might not be able to make it on the second. That's the problem with these things and in my experience, when you start moving dates around to accommodate some, others will miss out, and feelers get hurt.

I, personally, would feel bad if you moved it and then one of the guys who can make the first date misses out. Now ... and act of God ... like rain :hey3:... is a whole nuther deal ... haha!:fallangel[/QUOTE.

You know something? I think that's probably wise. You're purty smart you know that? I'll talk to Dennis and we'll probably just pass what info we have so far on to you and let you take over as the Official Range ENS Organizer. (OREO). I'm better suited to watching out for poor grammar and punctuation here on OSA, actually. I'll betcha Dennis will agree; you just be the OREO in charge and Dennis and I will police up loose brass and trash, staple targets, patch wounds, break up fist fights, and the other usual stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom