September Eat and Shoot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh no! The pressure to perform! Can my heart stand it? I feel my blood pressure rising as we speak! Actually, it's kinda up to Dennis and the schedule at the gun club. He'll give us a firm date, give us a start time to be there, and we just show up and have fun. Like always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What will be the range fees and do we need to bring water and such or do they sale it at the range?? Not saying I will be there cause the last 2 ENS's work got in the way of my plans!!! And I don't wanna read no crap from you non working types !!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@druryj I don't mind sharing the knowledge I've learned over the years but I am not interested in running anybody's rodeo. You guys are on your own -- to rise to the task ... Or fail miserably ... On your own.:hey3:

MMMMHHHHMMMM she is a Mom and wants to run every bodies rodeo!!! Don't let the sweet little wifey act fool ya!!! Ya can tell by the Darth Vader suit she wears!! Says it grows bones!!! Of all the outlandish stories!! I think she is trying to rule the Empire!!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What will be the range fees and do we need to bring water and such or do they sale it at the range?? Not saying I will be there cause the last 2 ENS's work got in the way of my plans!!! And I don't wanna read no crap from you non working types !!!

$50.00; pm me for payment instructions. ( Gotta make a buck somehow since
ME NO WORKY).

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$50.00; pm me for payment instructions. ( Gotta make a buck somehow since
ME NO WORKY).

Just keep rubbing it in MR. Pimp daddy duck!!! Not all of us had all the he-hoes to make us a wad to retire on!!!:drunk5:Ain't sending you fifty dollars for anything!! What I might get scares the heck out of me!!!:tounge2::cool:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dates are pretty much set, because of matches being shot at the range. It's the only two dates that are open on Saturday's in any month of the year.
There are no concessions at the range. Folks would need to bring snacks/water as they needed.
Sorry I'm so slow responding. My cave here in the Ozarks has little to no cell service, and no TV at all. Wife keeps slapping the phone out of my hand, telling by me to get busy........

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drury and I have been talking about the next shoot and eat.
Date will be September 16th with a rain date of Sept 30.
Location at the Ponca City Rifle and Pistol club range.
We have 90 pieces of forward or rear falling steel targets, at 35 or 25 yards depending on the bay shoot at, with pistol or PCC caliber rounds.
Can't get them all on one bay, but you won't be disappointed on what is there.

After a pistol shoot, we can/will move as a group to the 50 yard, 100 yard or 300 yard bays as the group determines to shoot the rifles and those that have some long range pistols. We also have a shotgun/clay area with a thrower mounted on a pole for those that want to shoot some clays.
I will provide the clays at no cost, and will have some shotguns on site to loan.
I'll have the first 100 rounds of shotgun ammo for free for those that have never shot clays. Its an amazing sport.
Our range rules require a club member be with the group at all times and it will be likely me, if one other member can't get off shift work.

After the shoot, we would caravan to Ponca to visit Danny Heads BBQ restaurant. Danny has won several national BBQ contests and is the past owner of Head Country BBQ sauce.

Questions or comments appreciated.

So, please refer to the info in Post #1, (or see the copied info from post #1 above) for the scoop: Sept 16 it is; with a rain date of Sept 30. I think this will be a great time! Dennis; please tell us:
1. What time we need to be there.
2. And where to meet.

Woo Hoo! Let's have another great ENS!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question.... does anyone bring kids to this kind of thing?

I will have to put the question to The Wife, as it is her birthday weekend, and she asked off for me special, so I'm not sure if'n she's wantin' to go out of town jus' the two of us, or what. If so, then you guys'll have to play plinky-plink without me!

:hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom