September Eat and Shoot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question.... does anyone bring kids to this kind of thing?

I will have to put the question to The Wife, as it is her birthday weekend, and she asked off for me special, so I'm not sure if'n she's wantin' to go out of town jus' the two of us, or what. If so, then you guys'll have to play plinky-plink without me!

:hey3:

Dammit!! If you guys are gonna be there I'm gonna figure out a way to finagle out of our "obligation" ... or maybe me and the old man can just go our separate ways ... :spitlaugh

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MMMMHHHHMMMM she is a Mom and wants to run every bodies rodeo!!! Don't let the sweet little wifey act fool ya!!! Ya can tell by the Darth Vader suit she wears!! Says it grows bones!!! Of all the outlandish stories!! I think she is trying to rule the Empire!!

BTW, I'll be wearing my storm trooper collar again ... lol ... It is kinda important ... 90 days in today, 275 more days to go. :censored::bigeye::grumble:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if my public schooling math is correct, Doc gave you 365 days till world domination..... So on June 6th 2018, you can Officially be known as "Darth". I think a party is in order O/A 6 June 2018!!!!!!

Yessir, you are correct ... I can hardly wait! LOL I've tried doing it at all different times of the day and the smart thing for me to do is to just get 'er done in the morning because I completely forgot to put it on the other day, so I missed one day in the last 90. There have been several times the old man has had to remind me to put it on. I HATE the danged thing. But it is what it is and I could have to do a lot worse things so I'm not complaining.

Latest posts

Top Bottom