Sexiest Woman Alive, what say ye OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ah, my new winner.... enjoy...

i7.photobucket.com_albums_y282_groupset_clap.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ah, my new winner.... enjoy...

It's strange. I can't put my finger on it as to why this video has the effect it does. But I kid you not, I kept getting short of breath and I could not take my eyes off the screen. And what's the deal with so many dudes just walking by like she's no big deal?! I'm no stranger to viewing this type of entertainment (and then some), but dang, it was like I was hypnotized.

Last edited by a moderator:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've watched that video three times. Are you guys sure there is a hulahoop in it?????

maybe I better watch again.

Dave

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I've noticed about the hula hoop video is that she is moving the hoop to the beat of the music and dancing at the same time, totally relaxed, smiling and even saying "hi" to some of the people that are walking by. She works that hoop like she has total control and has been doing it for years. And, she's dressed like a mother, not a stripper. As the video ends, you can hear a lot of people cheering, but they were not in view of the camera.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
name of the song is Wagon Wheel by Old Crow Medicine Show but the band Willin-n-able are covering it

they might be cheering for her, but I can see people applauding the band

Latest posts

Top Bottom