She signed it, fellas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, just read all 18 pages. Heres what stands out for me.

Kudos for Gov. Fallon
someone got excited and almost got banned
Books tried to stir the pot
somebody wants to carry mexicans or mexican carry
Sanjuro is gonna ride a donkey thru bricktown sporting a mares leg and giant sombrero.

Oh and Somebody else is gonna wear giant hoop earrings.

Entertaining thread.

Crap! Who's got a donkey I can borrow Nov. 1st?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bellieve JB is using sarcasm as a way to discourage exactly what you're accusing him of. It appears you've inadvertently fallen into the "sar chasm". :)

On another note, are we seriously discussing the legality of the mare's leg for open carry? Seriously? :(

If it is manufactured from a virgin receiver as a pistol then it is classed as a pistol, my understanding is that if it is cut down from a rifle then it becomes a title II firearm. AOW I believe. But I am often wrong.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Michael Brown said:
If you had ammunition left, you wouldn't feel the need to resort to the tired, old "you're bullying me" defense.

If the term "retreat" makes you feel better, I'm all for letting you feel better about yourself.

Michael Brown

You're bullying me Michael!

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I got replies from OCPD and MWCPD. Oklahoma City is reviewing their policies but they don't think much will change when in contact with a citizen as it already exists when someone is concealed carrying. As for Midwest City...... I'm quite disappointed in the heavy-handed attitude they intend to take, let me just suggest that if anyone intends on open carrying in Midwest City, expect to be stopped. A LOT. And be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS where your hands are when you are stopped, because you are a SUSPECT OF A CRIME until you can prove your innocence by producing your permit. I never got the question answered about out of state reciprocity where those states don't have permits. Maybe he just didn't see it, I don't know.

I do have a question for our resident LEO's though: Do you think just wearing a firearm on your hip after Nov. 1st is probable cause to stop that person and ask for the permit?

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I got replies from OCPD and MWCPD. Oklahoma City is reviewing their policies but they don't think much will change when in contact with a citizen as it already exists when someone is concealed carrying. As for Midwest City...... I'm quite disappointed in the heavy-handed attitude they intend to take, let me just suggest that if anyone intends on open carrying in Midwest City, expect to be stopped. A LOT. And be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS where your hands are when you are stopped, because you are a SUSPECT OF A CRIME until you can prove your innocence by producing your permit. I never got the question answered about out of state reciprocity where those states don't have permits. Maybe he just didn't see it, I don't know.

I do have a question for our resident LEO's though: Do you think just wearing a firearm on your hip after Nov. 1st is probable cause to stop that person and ask for the permit?

They law says they can... are you really trying to ask ---"will you stop every gun you see, just because you can?

I'd like to know too... they don't stop everybody with a ball bat... (if they look like a ball player) do they?

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if I missed this amongst the dozen threads on this topic bouncing around out there, but anyone see this quote regarding businesses and OC:

KRMG spoke with a number of business owners and managers in Tulsa's Brookside neighborhood Wednesday.

Most professed little or no knowledge of the new law, but nearly all said they were sure they would prohibit the open display of weapons.

Some noted that while they might be comfortable with people carrying handguns, their customers might not.

Some of the business people KRMG spoke with said they would probably post signs prohibiting firearms.

http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/businesses-contemplate-how-deal-new-open-carry-law/nN7hf/

Latest posts

Top Bottom