She signed it, fellas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clay

mareslegholster400.jpg

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I believe that 99% of police officers are good people, there is a chance you'll run into a Barney Fife wannabe.

Try explaining a mare's leg to Barney!:igetit:

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bellieve JB is using sarcasm as a way to discourage exactly what you're accusing him of. It appears you've inadvertently fallen into the "sar chasm". :)

What J.B. was doing can only loosely be described as sarcasm. What he was doing was attacking the concerns of some OSA members re: the MWC PD's stance on OC by denigrating those self same opinions without addressing those opinions with reason and logic.

I don't blame him for that. It's what lawyers are trained to do - can't win with reason, logic and evidence attack the motives and opinions with emotion. I had an Uncle who spent 20 years as a DA and another 20 as a Defense Attorney down in TX. We used to argue methods all the time. He wasn't above taking the same tack if it meant convicting a defendant when he was a DA or getting one off when he was a practicing Defense Attorney. Hell - he tried the same thing on me all the time and it usually worked.

That said J.B. is now a moderator. One would think that they at least would be above such methods.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant tell if your agreeing or disagreeing. Your saying the same thing I said.
It was manufactured with an overall length less than 26" it is classified a pistol. As is your gun I assume.
Only when modifying a long gun must it remail 26" overall in length with 16" of barrel.

I wondered the same thing. I think we are agreeing but having used forums as a communication tool since the days of the phone BBS's one can never be too sure.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, just read all 18 pages. Heres what stands out for me.

Kudos for Gov. Fallon
someone got excited and almost got banned
Books tried to stir the pot
somebody wants to carry mexicans or mexican carry
Sanjuro is gonna ride a donkey thru bricktown sporting a mares leg and giant sombrero.

Oh and Somebody else is gonna wear giant hoop earrings.

Entertaining thread.

Last edited:

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, just read all 18 pages. Heres what stands out for me.

Kudos for Gov. Fallon
someone got excited and almost got banned
Books tried to stir the pot
somebody wants to carry mexicans or mexican carry
Sanjuro is gonna ride a donkey thru bricktown sporting a mares leg and giant sombrero.

Entertaining thread.
Who needs to pay to see a movie ? We have it all right here . And sometimes there are pictures to boot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom