Should men wear Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should men wear Crocs?

• YES, and I'm actually a pretty fashion-conscious person.

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • YES, but I don't care about my fashion.

Votes: 68 23.0%
  • Nope, they're for girls only.

Votes: 203 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suffer from advanced Osteoarthritis. They're about the only thing I can wear all day and still function in the work environment. That being said, I don't care what anyone thinks about how they look. They are extremely confortable. I wear the closed toes version and no one really notices them.

OF

bennyrov

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work offshore on an ROV vessel. We all wear them while we are out at sea. We dont wear our work boots inside the living quarters so they work very well. that being said, everyone that has them leaves them on the boat when they rotate home. I think they are tacky out in a public setting, Kinda like people who wear flip-flops with jeans, but that is another rant all together.

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda like people who wear flip-flops with jeans, but that is another rant all together.

I use to hate that as well, actually I just hated flip flops all together until someone got me into a pair of the Teva foamies and they are possibly the most comfortable thing I've had on my feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom