Should men wear Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should men wear Crocs?

• YES, and I'm actually a pretty fashion-conscious person.

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • YES, but I don't care about my fashion.

Votes: 68 23.0%
  • Nope, they're for girls only.

Votes: 203 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crocs are great for fishing. Feet dry fast in 'em. Keep 'em by the door to take the trash out, etc. but don't really run around in public in them. For that, I wear the Croc flip-flops! Most comfortable flip-flop I have ever worn and they don't look near as goofy as the regular Crocs.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I wore my Crocs out today and nothing bad happened.

I should say, though, that the Crocs were part of a very fashionable and well thought out ensemble that my bff and I put together over the weekend.

Bryan

swavy00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my take, but maybe I'm an a**.

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of my attire. If I want to wear crocs, bunny slippers, or go barefoot I am not going to ask you morons your opinion! I will pimp the crocs and look GOOD doing it!
Me + bunny slippers = sexiest thing you have ever seen! You would all be wanting bunny slippers!

I have never worn crocs though.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I wore my Crocs out today and nothing bad happened.

I should say, though, that the Crocs were part of a very fashionable and well thought out ensemble that my bff and I put together over the weekend.

Bryan

:laugh6:

Here's my take, but maybe I'm an a**.

I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of my attire. If I want to wear crocs, bunny slippers, or go barefoot I am not going to ask you morons your opinion! I will pimp the crocs and look GOOD doing it!
Absolutely

ab-so muth-a funkin' lutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom