Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really hoping Trump ends up in the White House if for no other reason than just to pi$$ off the establishment.
We need a change and if you look past the noise Trump has some really good ideas.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Healthcare Reform

Since March of 2010, the American people have had to suffer under the incredible economic burden of the Affordable Care Act-Obamacare. This legislation, passed by totally partisan votes in the House and Senate and signed into law by the most divisive and partisan President in American history, has tragically but predictably resulted in runaway costs, websites that don’t work, greater rationing of care, higher premiums, less competition and fewer choices.

U.S.-China Trade Reform

The most important component of our China policy is leadership and strength at the negotiating table. We have been too afraid to protect and advance American interests and to challenge China to live up to its obligations. We need smart negotiators who will serve the interests of American workers – not Wall Street insiders that want to move U.S. manufacturing and investment offshore.

Veterans Administration Reforms

The current state of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is absolutely unacceptable. Over 300,000 veterans died waiting for care. Corruption and incompetence were excused. Politicians in Washington have done too little too slowly to fix it. This situation can never happen again, and when Donald J. Trump is president, it will be fixed – fast.

Tax Reform

Too few Americans are working, too many jobs have been shipped overseas, and too many middle class families cannot make ends meet. This tax plan directly meets these challenges with four simple goals.

Second Amendment Rights

Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

Immigration Reform

Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Healthcare Reform

Since March of 2010, the American people have had to suffer under the incredible economic burden of the Affordable Care Act-Obamacare. This legislation, passed by totally partisan votes in the House and Senate and signed into law by the most divisive and partisan President in American history, has tragically but predictably resulted in runaway costs, websites that don’t work, greater rationing of care, higher premiums, less competition and fewer choices.

U.S.-China Trade Reform

The most important component of our China policy is leadership and strength at the negotiating table. We have been too afraid to protect and advance American interests and to challenge China to live up to its obligations. We need smart negotiators who will serve the interests of American workers – not Wall Street insiders that want to move U.S. manufacturing and investment offshore.

Veterans Administration Reforms

The current state of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is absolutely unacceptable. Over 300,000 veterans died waiting for care. Corruption and incompetence were excused. Politicians in Washington have done too little too slowly to fix it. This situation can never happen again, and when Donald J. Trump is president, it will be fixed – fast.

Tax Reform

Too few Americans are working, too many jobs have been shipped overseas, and too many middle class families cannot make ends meet. This tax plan directly meets these challenges with four simple goals.

Second Amendment Rights

Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

Immigration Reform

Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change.

I've got some ocean front property in OK to sell you. You can see the water from the front porch. Honestly.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got some ocean front property in OK to sell you. You can see the water from the front porch. Honestly.

you obviously have NOT read Trump's points .. it contains a tremendous amount of details and butt load of common sense. which if enacted will result in massive loss of profits to a slew of BIG business. end result is a massive costs savings to the general public for health costs.

Trump is the only one that comes out in favor of forcing drug companies to compete on price. forcing healthcare providers to be transparent on costs. right now you can go across town in OKC and get charged say $5k to $35k for the same operation. opening up competition for health insurance companies across state line would drive down costs/profits. getting rid of health insurance companies completely would reduce costs by 35%+ .. hopefully that will be a possibility in the future.

allowing vets to use medicare providers instead of VA only .. firing incompetent VA heads, etc. etc. making sure trade agreements are fair to USA workers, etc. etc. since world trade agreement was passed .. USA has lost ten's of thousand of jobs, while charging nothing to bring those same goods back into USA. all while Chinese companies are subsidized by the government. on top of devaluating the currency to make it impossible for USA goods to compete. etc. etc. etc.

are Trump's points perfect? no far from it .. but it's the best starting point that I'm aware of from anyone!
it's clear Trump is not afraid of challenging existing doners and/or big business that are grossly overcharging the American public.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you obviously have NOT read Trump's points .. it contains a tremendous amount of details and butt load of common sense. which if enacted will result in massive loss of profits to a slew of BIG business. end result is a massive costs savings to the general public for health costs.

Trump is the only one that comes out in favor of forcing drug companies to compete on price. forcing healthcare providers to be transparent on costs. right now you can go across town in OKC and get charged say $5k to $35k for the same operation. opening up competition for health insurance companies across state line would drive down costs/profits.

allowing vets to use medicare providers instead of VA only .. firing incompetent VA heads, etc. etc. making sure trade agreements are fair to USA workers, etc. etc. since world trade agreement was passed .. USA has lost ten's of thousand of jobs, while charging nothing to bring those same goods back into USA. all while Chinese companies are subsidized by the government. on top of devaluating the currency to make it impossible for USA goods to compete. etc. etc. etc.

are Trump's points perfect? no far from it .. but it's the best starting point that I'm aware of from anyone!
it's clear Trump is not afraid of challenging existing doners and/or big business that are grossly overcharging the American public.

You can buy and disseminate all the campaign bull$hit all you like. I'll call it for the bull$hit that it is and watch the show. The reality is that these plans don't mean **** because that's not the way the legislative process works. What, you think Trump gets in the presidency and all of a sudden congress will pass whatever plan he puts out there? Remember, the legislative branch proposes legislation, not the executive. Maybe Trump will attempt to sidestep the constitution to achieve his goals. I'm going to throw out a wild guess that many Trump supporters who oppose Obamas executive over reach would have no problem with Trump doing the same or worse. The ends justifies the means right?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can buy and disseminate all the campaign bull$hit all you like. I'll call it for the bull$hit that it is and watch the show. The reality is that these plans don't mean **** because that's not the way the legislative process works. What, you think Trump gets in the presidency and all of a sudden congress will pass whatever plan he puts out there? Remember, the legislative branch proposes legislation, not the executive. Maybe Trump will attempt to sidestep the constitution to achieve his goals. I'm going to throw out a wild guess that many Trump supporters who oppose Obamas executive over reach would have no problem with Trump doing the same or worse. The ends justifies the means right?

again .. have you actually read Trump's points? there are honest to goodness details on how he intends on getting things done. no has said it will all get magically get done, but it's certainly a great starting point .. better than anyone else has laid out.

do you see anyone else coming out against big pharma? it's not exactly a secret drug companies are grossly profiting by charging USA customers sometimes 50x+ higher than rest of the world. it's a fact no bought and paid for candidate will come out against their sponsors. why do you think there's soooo much opposition by the GOP to Trump?

it's not just the GOP who stands to lose their business as usual .. but all the BIG businesses that stand to lose their gravy train. they are the one willing to throw $$ millions and millions against Trump.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't buy this logic, it was the Republican establishment that got bribed to sell the sick and the elderly to Big Pharma for their own profit and the only person (besides me) to talk about it is Trump.
Do you actually believe that those who went out of their way to screw us and will never fix it are a better choice than Trump who promises to fix it?
I am not saying that I know for a fact that he will fix anything but seriously, who would be more likely to do something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom