Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone actually listen to Glenn Beck anymore?

I do, what about it? Do I like and agree with him, no. I dont like nor agree with some of the folks on here but I still listen. Good or bad, listening is learning eh big fella? lmao

Me too. I rarely agree with him anymore but I still tune in on occasion to hear a different point of view...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump is a DCCC plant to guarantee a Clinton win. If you cannot see that, you need to wake up.

Nope. He's a self absorbed billionaire who is messing around for his own entertainment...it's like a giant version of JB Books making the OSA monkeys dance.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. He's a self absorbed billionaire who is messing around for his own entertainment...it's like a giant version of JB Books making the OSA monkeys dance.

I dunno. You look at how much he has dumped into the DCCC which is a group known for running democrats under the republican ticket. I'll agree he is self absorbed... but I think there is more to all this.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump is a DCCC plant to guarantee a Clinton win. If you cannot see that, you need to wake up.

I think he is an opportunist who saw his best chance by throwing in his lot with the GOP. Whatever is going on in his mind, he is the front runner and he's bringing in new Republican voters in record numbers.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, which is why the republican party is going to ****. The GOP doesn't need the batshit crazy type of people that support trump. But hey, if this is what it takes to completely dismantle the GOP once and for all... fine. Im cool with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom