Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatevs. I'm didn't actually think you were douchey enough to source your liberal version of Alex Jones and Paultard bellyaching from reddit. It was a figure of speech.

This stink will do nothing to jeopardize Hillary's Mass win. Not that she even needs to hold on to that victory.

yeah, I don't expect it to get any traction

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here's Trump's 7 point health insurance plan ..

That's what will be his greatest mistake. Disassembling the mechanism that is transferring untold billions stolen from the sick and elderly to Big Pharma and through them to the GOP establishment is unacceptable. Not to mention all the other industries.
This means war, the entire GOP will be after his ass.
Trump is promising a government that works for the people not the special interests that rule now; can't have that, he needs to be destroyed.
I feel sorry for what is going to happen to him.
I think he has one option, expose the bastards to the people and hope that the population finally wakes up to the facts.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One reason a lot of those foreign-manufactured drugs are cheaper is that they're made in defiance of the intellectual property rights of their inventors. It currently costs about a billion dollars to bring a new drug to market, money that's spent long before the first pills make it to the pharmacy. That cost has to be recouped, or the manufacturers will go under. Allowing foreign companies to sell their products here at their marginal cost to manufacture, while our companies have to also bear the cost of R&D, will quickly dry up any sort of research toward future remedies.

How about American drugs sold overseas at lower prices than the US.
How about not allowing Americans to buy from overseas directly.
How about the trick that takes a drug used for centuries all over the world and re certifying it under a patent and selling the same thing for a helluva lot more. Do you think other countries should respect such a make believe patent? I don't.
How about a drug that its patent keeps getting extended?
How about the Drug Companies buying off congress to pass laws that help them rip us off like for example not allowing the government to negotiate drug prices? Medicare part D, Google how it was passed, it's a joke.
The health care industry is a disaster area because of their lobbies and the people pay a very heavy price.
Yes, drugs under patent protection should not be made by anybody else and nobody is allowed to bring anything like that in the country.
It's a very complex mess created to rip us off.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE 11TH REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?
TRUMP 63.23% (99,297 votes)

CRUZ 20.91% (32,841 votes)

KASICH 10.95% (17,202 votes)

RUBIO 4.9% (7,693 votes)

Total Votes: 157,033

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone hear that liar Beck this morning? He had military men calling in and asking them if they would follow Trumps orders to go over "there" and kill the families of the terrorists who orchestrated 9/11 out of revenge. He said Trump said thats what he would do (lie) and he said the military would listen to him and follow his orders.
Thats not at all what Trump said last night. What I got from what he has said about this on several occasions is if the terrorist want to hide behind their families (because they know whats in store), kill em all...and I concur.
Glen Beck has sank to a new low.

Latest posts

Top Bottom