Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the fact Trump has been an (r) for less than a year, a conservative never, is a known shameless opportunist, and more than a bit uncouth doesn't bother you in the least?
Trump was a Republican 20+ years ago for many years, then an independent, then a Democrat, back to independent and now Republican. He's flexible.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the fact Trump has been an (r) for less than a year, a conservative never, is a known shameless opportunist, and more than a bit uncouth doesn't bother you in the least?

Comparing acting in movies with reality TV? Entertaining? I guess it must be, though I confess I don't get it.

So what about Trumps take on immigration? You know he contributed to 5 of the 8 in the gang of 8 who sought to join the administration passing "amnesty".

Know where he has in 2013 when that little battle was taking place?

Firing Dennis Rodman on Celebrity Apprentice....not exactly the kind of "in the trenches" leadership we really, really need these days...

Can anyone actually say they believe he'll stand on principle? Or his word for that matter, on anything? Is the "deal" enough?

With him, I fear we'll continue the slide in irrelevancy we've been witness too with this administration. An unnecessary shame really.

You are talking about and to neo neo cons. They are newer and worse than the old neo cons. They aren't really smart enough to truly question anything, all they know is when they hear rabble rabble rabble, their little tweeters get hard.
I hated neocons enough as it is...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are talking about and to neo neo cons. They are newer and worse than the old neo cons. They aren't really smart enough to truly question anything, all they know is when they hear rabble rabble rabble, their little tweeters get hard.
I hated neocons enough as it is...
Have you been a dick all your life or is this a recent change?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
don't kid yourself if you are part of those folks who think Trump only draws from evangelicals. look no further than the 35k+ crowds he routinely draws. I guarantee you they are NOT all ultra-right wingers. based on the record turnouts at primaries, Trump is also drawing in liberals and moderates in mass to the GOP. Trump has a legit right to call this a movement! who knew there were soooo many pissed off people?

like it or not the GOP is changing yet again .. the old tired term "RINO" is starting to mean less and less. just like the old GOP strategy of trying to out conservative each other, by claiming they are the real conservative, not a RINO like their opponent.

above by the numbers is why Trump will beat Hillary like a drum ...

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm...a disingenuous, inexperienced, "celebrity" candidate capitalizing on populist dissatisfaction with "business as usual," filling stadiums....

Damn, that sounds oddly familiar.

Sure does. Reminds me of Obama. I would be much more curious of comparing the iq of the average trump support with the Obama supporters from 2008

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure does. Reminds me of Obama. I would be much more curious of comparing the iq of the average trump support with the Obama supporters from 2008

if the exit poll data are to believed .. Trump literally won all of the different categories. Cruz won Tx and Ok .. but due to whispers from voters choosing Trump but seeing votes go to say Cruz ... right or wrong, I'm not so sure Cruz won fair and square. Cruz has proven himself to be the master of the dirty tricks ...

it's established fact electronic voting gear are not very secure ...

How I Hacked An Electronic Voting Machine

What do you need to rig an election? A basic knowledge of electronics and $30 worth of RadioShack gear, professional hacker Roger Johnston reveals. http://www.popsci.com/gadgets/article/2012-11/how-i-hacked-electronic-voting-machine

E-Vote Gear firm hacked
http://discuss.fogcreek.com/joelonsoftware/default.asp?cmd=show&ixPost=98711&ixReplies=18

TOP 3 ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES ARE SUSCEPTABLE TO FRAUD.
http://warisacrime.org/node/13081

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK I get it, Trump is not perfect.
I guess that means that the establishment candidates who are talking with their pockets full of money "donated" by those who will control them if they make it, are more acceptable.
The choice is quite clear to me, if we are satisfied with the status quo, if we think that the country is heading the right direction, no problem, let's keep doing the same thing.
OTOH if the voters are dissatisfied, they need to look for an alternative.
IMO Trump's shortcomings are in no way worse than the sold out establishment candidates who only answer to those who financed them.
Last election, Romney got 1/2 a billion from one person. Can anybody seriously think that there were not strings attached?
Whatever, I'll give Trump a chance, I can't keep doing the same old thing expecting different results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom