So Biden has covid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dangerous one are those who plot and strategize in the shadows using any, and I mean any, means necessary to achieve their goal of absolute power. They have been playing the long game in our country since the 1930s. Senator Joe McCarthy was a sage and should be remembered as a patriot and a hero instead of an evil zealot as he has been demonized by the left. His warnings are becoming to pass before our eyes: social upheaval, political unrest, economic instability, annihilation of our culture, lawlessness, mistrust in our government’s institutions, indoctrination of our youth, flagrant anti-patriotism, on and on and on….. These are portentous times.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dangerous one are those who plot and strategize in the shadows using any, and I mean any, means necessary to achieve their goal of absolute power. They have been playing the long game in our country since the 1930s. Senator Joe McCarthy was a sage and should be remembered as a patriot and a hero instead of an evil zealot as he has been demonized by the left. His warnings are becoming to pass before our eyes: social upheaval, political unrest, economic instability, annihilation of our culture, lawlessness, mistrust in our government’s institutions, indoctrination of our youth, flagrant anti-patriotism, on and on and on….. These are portentous times.
download (14).png

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with electing Republicans who will compromise with left is that the concessions the left demands relate to diminishing or eradicating our constitutional rights and protections. These protections are their greatest obstacle in their obsession to achieve absolute power. The Supreme Gourrt and our Electoral College are also in their way.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's why they hated Nixon so much. He prosecuted Alger Hiss for being a Communist and believe me he wasn't the only one in the State Dept. After that the press wanted Nixon's head and never gave up their hunt. They always reported that Alger Hiss was framed. Decades later when the wall came down Soviet records confirmed he was on their payroll.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sincerely doubt he has anything wrong with him other than a burning desire from his handlers to keep him from wandering around until he finds a place to fall over ON CAMERA while his opponent looks 20 years younger, looks vastly healthier, oh and got shot in the head a week ago! Makes Ol Deuce-in-the-Drawers look even more feeble if that's possible.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of y’all act like Joe has really been president, but a man that can’t read a teleprompter without sticking his foot in his mouth or find his way off a stage by himself isn’t running anything. I figure this administration has been obama 3.0, but I also wouldn’t be surprised is the Clintons were lurking in the shadows helping call the shots.
The only thing I do know is that Joe Biden ISN’T, and I would bet he doesn’t even get to pick his own flavor of ice cream at this point.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Viruses loose their virulence. This sounds redundant but the quality of virulence pertains to to cause disease as well as the disease intensity. Viruses require living hosts and killing hosts also kills the viruses so it is against the interests of the viral entity to cause death. Coronavirus is not nearly as lethal as the original biological agent released by the CCP. because it has mutated into a less infectious pathogen. It ain’t what it used to be. However, I’m certain that they are working feverishly to find a suitable facsimile to release before the November Election…..

Latest posts

Top Bottom