SO SHF talk. BReak it down for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judged1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About a year ago I had a dream that my daughter said to me “Daddy I’m hungry “and there was no food anywhere. I woke up panicked and I started researching and planning that morning. my wife and have put back about a month of food 50 gallons of water and a purifier.
I can’t say that I’m worried that the Govt. is going to collapse or the pole will spiral, spin or whatever but if some super storm dumps 5 feet of ice on Oklahoma and nobody can get out for 2 weeks then my family is prepared. Why fight the crowds at Wal-mart last minute last minute for the last can of spam.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can remember a life without television, computers and video games. All we had was a rotary dial phone and a radio. My grandparents didn't have electricity until the late 1960s. They ran their own dairy farm. (Granted it grew by leaps and bounds as soon as Granpa got that newfangled milking machine -- which was right after he got the barn wired for "electric".) It wasn't that bad.

Sometimes I think those were better days ,,,,,, :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom