SO SHF talk. BReak it down for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well either way I managed to load up my ammo and weapons, now food and water! LOL

Smart move. If something does happen you will be prepared. Just remember to stock foods you like to eat in-case nothing happens. It would suck to have a bunch of food you really do not like and no reason to force yourself to eat them. :D

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You won't need any of it in my Tolerance Camp.
sounds similar to the "tolerance camp" the us is starting
Smart move. If something does happen you will be prepared. Just remember to stock foods you like to eat in-case nothing happens. It would suck to have a bunch of food you really do not like and no reason to force yourself to eat them. :D
Yah Luckily I like ramen and soup. This defense authorization act is making me go hmmmmmm...... I don't like the sound of that at all....

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You won't need to think about much in the camp.
i681.photobucket.com_albums_vv171_Lergash_images4.jpg

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best thing for you all to do is get to know your neighbors very well. You will be working in the factories together. Let someone else make all those hard decisions step away from the stress embrace peace. Lay your head down now you need a rest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom