SO SHF talk. BReak it down for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiPower

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you haven't met, don't know, and haven't made arrangements with, your neighbors (in whatever area you intend to end up), then good luck. If where you intend to end up is within 75-100 miles of a major metro area without some sort of mutual support, you'll likely be dead in a week or less...depends on how long the food in the local markets last.

For those of you that say you'll just head for the hills, where do you intend on doing this? If you land on MY hill, we may have a problem.

Most importantly, this follows the old military axiom...if you fail to plan, you automatically plan to fail.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not skeered of any SHTF scenario and wouldn't make any type of public announcedment of preparations of what I would do if I was But I ain't, so I won't.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really not. You've found me out, I'm really quite inept and just barely making it.

That's probably the truest thing you have ever posted ... Funny how the truth sneaks out from time to time ...

***Raises ak in the air**** screams "WINNIE THE POOH"

Thank you my friend ... I've not had the opportunity to use my favorite gif in a while now ...

img.photobucket.com_albums_v698_lastmidnight_anigifs_oh_noes_everybody_panic.gif

And now that everyone is enjoying their turkey MREs with instant mashed potatos that have been heated up on a rock or something and JB is counting his five nickels over and over again so he can feel superior to the rest of us ...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! (Yes, JB, even you!! ;) )

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's probably the truest thing you have ever posted ... Funny how the truth sneaks out from time to time ...And now that everyone is enjoying their turkey MREs with instant mashed potatos that have been heated up on a rock or something and JB is counting his five nickels over and over again so he can feel superior to the rest of us ...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! (Yes, JB, even you!! ;) )

It's only four nickels, one of them was wooden. I'll just drive my jalopy back to my hovel and take my crayons and draw posters to advertise my cut rate operation. I mean I only have three clients. It's so difficult, but thankfully the TV stations just give me alll this air time because of my glowing personality. Thank you for your well wishes. I may need some cookies when I am in bankruptcy court.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's only four nickels, one of them was wooden. I'll just drive my jalopy back to my hovel and take my crayons and draw posters to advertise my cut rate operation. I mean I only have three clients. It's so difficult, but thankfully the TV stations just give me alll this air time because of my glowing personality. Thank you for your well wishes. I may need some cookies when I am in bankruptcy court.

Wooden or not it's still a nickel ... so that STILL makes FIVE ... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom