SO SHF talk. BReak it down for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of you you that believe the world is collapsing want to sell me your stocks and bonds cheap, I'd consider buying them. You can use the money to prepare to survive the coming apocalypse and laugh at mickers and scoffers like me.

Any takers? Come on you hearty band of survivalists, put your money where your mouth is?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3.bp.blogspot.com__iwjKVsih0C4_SxHsM8zMSQI_AAAAAAAAAGw_acLdo26zM6s_s1600_vlcsnap_81003.png

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Collapse of the financial system will be the main impetus.

My plan is to hole up with my family and try to keep clear lanes of fire.

James Wesley Rawles

Agreed...

Financial collapse. I doubt if that would result in a true SHTF/TEOTWAWKI but for a good read about the possibilities check out the books of James Rawles. He may not get it 100% but the lead in to the collapse rings true with what is happening in the USA and Europe right now.

Scary Prophetic...

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
probably be sitting in class, looking out the window at paratroopers, then i will load up in my 4X4 and head for the hills, start a band of brothers and call ourselves the honey badgers!!

Drink lots of beer too - you'll need to fill the radiator at some point. I promise.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Financial collapse if most likely. But a real bad snow or ice storm could cripple the reigon also. I've got a hoard of both gold and silver coins. I've also got about a 60-90 day supply of water. I've got a lot of non perishables stored up. I've got a good alternative power source with lots of fuel. And I've got lots of ammunition stock piled. I'm reasonably prepared for most things, with actuall plans that Ive practiced. Crazy ? Maybe but in true boy scout fashion always be prepared. Because in this day and age you can never be sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom