SO SHF talk. BReak it down for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, how long do you think it will be. Think it would be in mine or our life time. I'm 28 right now, I know people have been saying it for awhile but it seems our country is taking a turn. Secretly voting a bill that allows our army to operate on us soil capturing and detaining people with out due process. Opening up our borders to other countries and allowing them occupy and do as they please........ Just getting an un-easy feeling ....

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably in our life time, if not in the next year or two. Most of the world's financial problems are getting really bad and as you may have noticed none of the leaders in DC or elsewhere seem to have a clue on how to fix things.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a peaceful, easy feeling, my boy, there's not a damn thing you can do about any of it. Enjoy your life.
Yaaaah, that's the part I hate. Slowly but surely there taking away freedoms and rights. Slowly turning up the heat on the frog instead of tossing him in the hot water.
Probably in our life time, if not in the next year or two. Most of the world's financial problems are getting really bad and as you may have noticed none of the leaders in DC or elsewhere seem to have a clue on how to fix things.
Its getting bad, and throwing money at it is stupid. There was some undisclosed 13billion that were loaned to banks that no one else heard about. I'm just wondering how it will unfold for us as people, will it be all for one or one for all type deal?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its getting bad, and throwing money at it is stupid. There was some undisclosed 13billion that were loaned to banks that no one else heard about. I'm just wondering how it will unfold for us as people, will it be all for one or one for all type deal?

It is not the loans I mind so much as long as they are payed back with interest, but just all the waste in general and giving away money they know will never be payed back. Borrowing money to turn around and give away is nuts.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That is old news, and so is the part where most of them have paid it back with interest. The part not talked much about is that most of the banks that have not paid it back, did not qualify for the program in the first place. They only got included because of political favors by some in congress. Look into Maxine Walters for an example. Also not talked about much is that many of the big banks did not want the loans but the government forced them to take them.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pelosi+House+Democrats+Hold+News+Conference+-f6XG-OCoudl.jpgThe law is for little people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom