So, who's still got a gun rack on their pickup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't put a gun rack in my truck. Rear seat headrests are huge. I've contemplated the roof mount type. It would definitely be less visible. However. My truck stays in the driveway. I don't like the idea of parking overnight and leaving a gun in the truck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only do I not have a gun rack in my back window, I won't even put any stickers (political, 2A, etc) on my truck. I don't want to draw any undue attention.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Not only do I not have a gun rack in my back window, I won't even put any stickers (political, 2A, etc) on my truck. I don't want to draw any undue attention.

Bingo. Not being noticed is the best way to be noticed. I'm amazed at how many rural folks leave their archery targets out, shooting targets up, etc............and they wonder why they get broken into? Living out with no neighbors around, and they advertise to everyone who drives by that they've got guns in the house?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I completely agree.

However, I have been tempted to buy one of those signs that one can program a message on that shows up in lights and scrolls across. I could so much enjoy sending messages to the idiots behind me. You know, like passing someone with an Obama/Biden campaign sticker and asking, "How's Obumbo working out for you?" Of course, I'd then have to deal with idiots even worse.

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bingo. Not being noticed is the best way to be noticed. I'm amazed at how many rural folks leave their archery targets out, shooting targets up, etc............and they wonder why they get broken into? Living out with no neighbors around, and they advertise to everyone who drives by that they've got guns in the house?

That's true, but I sure don't know anyone that lives out in the country, that doesn't have a bunch of guns. That's just a given, whether there are targets out or not.

Tony

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have one in one of our farm trucks. It's generally empty but lot of times when out and about has a h&r single shot 12g in it

It the kind of truck with big tool box, welder, air compressor ect

Sent via message in a bottle

Latest posts

Top Bottom