Sportsman's Guide Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah you're probably better looking elsewhere I'm after more "premium" type ammo. I hope you find what you're looking for ammoseek might help idk?
Ammoseek is where I always start, but the cheaper stores have changed from those I'm used to. I have ordered from Sportsman's Guide before, but never as a member. They are one of the cheaper sellers of .223 right now.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ammoseek is where I always start, but the cheaper stores have changed from those I'm used to. I have ordered from Sportsman's Guide before, but never as a member. They are one of the cheaper sellers of .223 right now.

I've looked at the igman and wondered if it was any good the price is usually the best. I'm trying to find Fiocchi 40gr VMAX in stock box of 50 that the shipping isn't $15-$20 that's been hard to find. If stumble across that let me know.

Edit - I followed your link , man that is a good buy!

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've looked at the igman and wondered if it was any good the price is usually the best. I'm trying to find Fiocchi 40gr VMAX in stock box of 50 that the shipping isn't $15-$20 that's been hard to find. If stumble across that let me know.

Edit - I followed your link , man that is a good buy!
Igman is a old Yugoslavian company based out of Bosnia-Herzegovina. I've shot a crap load of their 9mm and 7.62x39 with no failures. Good to go.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like they don't have anything below $.50 a round. I'm thinking around 2000 rounds over the three months.
At that volume, you're probably money ahead of being a member in their program.
I didn't buy anything from them for a long time so they dropped me off their mailing list.
They have some interesting stuff to buy on occasion. Picked up a couple hundred pulled tracer rounds for .30 cal for whatever reason I don't know, but if tracers are ever needed, I've got em!
You can buy the fletchetts for shotgun reloading, but who needs them?
What I found is their shipping and handling negates any savings. It's terribly high but the membership takes most of that away.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Use gun.deals in coordination with sportsman’s guide. People post deals on there using their referral link to give deals you can’t get otherwise. I recently bought brass .233 for .35/rd and some brass 9mm for .26/rd shipped

Latest posts

Top Bottom