Sportsman's Guide Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many of you are or have been, Sportsman's Guide members? Worth it or not? They have a $9.99 for three months trial going on I was thinking about, as I am in need of some .223 for my new build. Got to keep the existing ammo stockpile intact, don't you know. :wink2:
Wow, it used to be a free trial. Good pricing on cleaning kits etc. everything else about avg price, good luck.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many of you are or have been, Sportsman's Guide members? Worth it or not? They have a $9.99 for three months trial going on I was thinking about, as I am in need of some .223 for my new build. Got to keep the existing ammo stockpile intact, don't you know. :wink2:
If you buy a lot, then it is worth it. It even used to be worth it 15 yrs ago when their prices were low. If you don’t buy a lot, it’s not worth it. I have also noticed they send out emails on ammo deals only to find they are actually out of stock. A lot of times.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ammoseek is where I always start, but the cheaper stores have changed from those I'm used to. I have ordered from Sportsman's Guide before, but never as a member. They are one of the cheaper sellers of .223 right now.
I have been a member almost from the start. They have good bargains on military gear, low ammo prices and lots of stuff you can't find anywhere else. I always buy from their catalogs something, almost every year and mostly ammo.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a member for a while. Basically broke even between the membership and the discount. Back when ammo began to be in short supply I ordered 1K 9mm NATO in March with a September delivery date. Come September I found my order had been cancelled without notice. It's not like they didn't know my email address, they just didn't bother to notify me. I didn't renew after that. Or even look at their website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom