Sportsman's Guide Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many of you are or have been, Sportsman's Guide members? Worth it or not? They have a $9.99 for three months trial going on I was thinking about, as I am in need of some .223 for my new build. Got to keep the existing ammo stockpile intact, don't you know. :wink2:

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a member years ago & enjoyed it because they get some cool military surplus stuff & closeout things like when Pentax stopped making scopes they got the last of them to sell.

I don't think they are really a bargain priced business and the good stuff goes fast but if you're into outdated stuff & obsolete military surplus like me you'll like it lol

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a member years ago & enjoyed it because they get some cool military surplus stuff & closeout things like when Pentax stopped making scopes they got the last of them to sell.

I don't think they are really a bargain priced business and the good stuff goes fast but if you're into outdated stuff & obsolete military surplus like me you'll like it lol
Was mainly thinking of using it for the three months to buy up some ammo with free shipping

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was mainly thinking of using it for the three months to buy up some ammo with free shipping
Rodgers Sporting goods has cheap ammo and free shipping on orders over $100 . I just got 190 rounds in today free shipping and had it in two days. Don't know how much you plan to buy but they're good to deal with

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_191843594.jpg
    IMG_20221222_191843594.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rodgers Sporting goods has cheap ammo and free shipping on orders over $100 . I just got 190 rounds in today free shipping and had it in two days. Don't know how much you plan to buy but they're good to deal with
Looks like they don't have anything below $.50 a round. I'm thinking around 2000 rounds over the three months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom