Sportsman's Guide Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a member. No complaints at all. As a matter of fact when u figure out to combine the sale price on top of the discount codes they put out, it’s as good of a deal as you’ll find online imo.

Also, I’ve shot a ton of Igman 223. It’s good to go.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a member, same reason as you. Bought up a bunch of ammo and let membership lapse.

If they have what you want, go for it.

I've done that several times over the years because the numbers worked out. The numbers haven't worked in a few years though. There has always been someone cheaper when you crunch all the numbers.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not done business with Sportsmans Guide in many years and have never been a member of their club.
But I can tell you this.
Way back when they mailed customers tons of paper sale ads /catalogs. And while the front and back cover looked different, ALL the pages inside the ad (starting with page 3) were identical to the last two ads they had already mailed to you.
Literally the same pages inside.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've done that several times over the years because the numbers worked out. The numbers haven't worked in a few years though. There has always been someone cheaper when you crunch all the numbers.
Yep. Not just SG but ordering from anywhere.
The devil is often in the details.

Edit to add
SG = Sportsmans Guide

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I looked there and couldn't find a better deal on new brass cased .223 with free shipping, which he would get with the membership.
SG usually is listed on AS as they were a preferred vendor IIRC, and even these prices on sale should be there.
If the goal is to get a targeted bunch of decent range ammo, then definitely worth it. Igman is great for it. Even adding the membership fee, it disappears in the noise. I might have to get one before they sell out. All their other ammo is pretty spendy.
I have bought from them multiple times because they had free shipping for like 5 cases or more…don’t remember but it was a gooder deal than most others who were limiting quantities.

BTW, AS has a new shipping rating system that’s kinda the cat’s meow

Latest posts

Top Bottom