Stressed! And need prayers from those who believe........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

THANK YOU Alan, I can tell you understand my feelings about things. That's exactly how I feel! Thanks for the kind words sir. God is giving me encouragement as we speak!!! I know he is in control, sometimes my human nature just needs to hear reports and opinions from other fellow believers.

Awesome!! I'll be praying for you all this week that things go how you hope!! Keep faith that He will lead you where you need to be.

Take care!!

Alan

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a great post, totally threw me a curve-ball. Prayer sent, you have your heart and mind in the right place and I am glad you are a teacher. We need more teachers like yourself that have faith, heart, mind, and soul into their work.

Barnney Fife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
II Chron 16:9 The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the earth to show HIMSELF strong to those whose heart is toward HIM.

Put on your spiritual armor my brother, and stand firm on HIS promise.

Thanks for allowing us to pray for you.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Benedicat tibi Dominus et custodiat te!
Illuminet Dominus faciem suam super te et misereatur tui!
Convertat Dominus vultum suum ad te et det tibi pacem!
Benedicat tibi Dominus in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

May the Lord bless you and keep you!
May the Lord make his face shine upon you and have mercy on you!
May the Lord turn his countenance to you and give you peace!
May the Lord bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

You'll be fine, cooljeff. Stick with it, brother.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the awesome members of this forum. I have been teased and tempted by Satan a lot lately, but having the people I respect say prayers for me and encourage me is exactly why God gives us fellow believers to help and encourage. God has lifted me up and is continuing to bring me great encouragement. I will find out my results tomorrow evening at 5:00pm it will be electronically delievered to my e-mail. I will post the results of my tests tomorrow regardless of the outcome. I firmly believe that God has opened every door for me to be where I am and he has opened doors since I started that I had no hand in, so I am believing that no matter the outcome of this test he has prepared exactly what he wants for me. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom