Stuck in Tulsa for a few days, what' to to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Came up for the gun show, wife was put in hospital Sunday, surgery today. I might try to go to a range and blow off some "sitting around with nothing to do blues".

Any suggestions?

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
first i hope your wife recovers quick, i would suggest heading over to 2a shooting center on admiral and using the great indoor range, for a good way to kill some time bass pro in broken arrow is ok as well. i do not tend to get out much so am not too helpful on everything to do here in tulsa

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Came up for the gun show, wife was put in hospital Sunday, surgery today. I might try to go to a range and blow off some "sitting around with nothing to do blues".

Any suggestions?

I'm going to 2A to shoot tommorrow around 11-12.If you want to go PM me your phone number.I know you're a Cowboy Action shooter,I'll bring my Schofields.

BTW,what hospital is she in? I work at St. Francis.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope things go well for you and your wife... I'd recommend taking a look at USSA if you've never been there before. It's unlike any shooting facility I've ever been to before.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both ranges are awesome. 2a has to be one of the nicest indoor ranges in America right now and ussa has to be one of the nicest outdoor ranges I've ever seen.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your wife and hope everything goes perfect with surgury and recovery.

Can't offer too many other better suggestions than have already been posted other than maybe going out to Gilcrease Museum and checking things out?

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you drive straight down 71st toward broken arrow theres a decent fishing spot on the kerr nav channel.
cheapie fishing pole/tackle combos at wallmart for like 15 bucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom