Seems to be a few conflicts on the channel lately or I just noticed a few.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am usually a trouble maker without trying to be. I think I avoid that here by not really jumping into discussions. 8-9 years ago I was pretty active. Now? I read a few threads and check the classified session a couple times a week. I would like to do more but just don’t have the energy to fight with strangers anymore.

I blame the 2000 election for all of the hostility. I’ve been involved with politics to some degree since I was 8 years old. Right and left used to get along. The only people that anyone talked bad about were the people that didn’t care and didn’t pay attention to the world. But then we had hanging chads… and it seemed at that point the world shifted. Now if someone doesn’t view the world exactly like you do they are an enemy. I guess I’m just old, but I miss being able to have a discussion without everyone being called some kind of “ist”. The world really is more fun when you have the debate instead of a fight.
Now Chad is in the girls Bathroom !!!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha. After all is said and done, there's a darn good group of people here. It's a darn good place to go with darn good mods.
This place has lasted where most don't. I hope everyone thinks about what it could be like without OSA. No it won't be devastating, it'll just be sad to lose a place where this kind of dialogue, talk about guns and just have a place to go when the wife is watching reruns of OPRAH.
I like this place

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha. After all is said and done, there's a darn good group of people here. It's a darn good place to go with darn good mods.
This place has lasted where most don't. I hope everyone thinks about what it could be like without OSA. No it won't be devastating, it'll just be sad to lose a place where this kind of dialogue, talk about guns and just have a place to go when the wife is watching reruns of OPRAH.
I like this place

Ha!!

Now you've made me wonder about your wife. Reruns of Oprah? Wow!!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha!!

Now you've made me wonder about your wife. Reruns of Oprah? Wow!!
I'm old school Terry. If my wife is watching TV, I just refer to man rules 374b. It clearly states "If your wife is watching television, with so many chick programs available, you (as a REAL MAN) will refer all shows watched by said wife or significant other as "Watching OPRAH".

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A public Notice. I am an A hole. And will say snarky things from time to time. I wont get offended if someone ( a fellow A hole ) jumps right back and corrects , or continues the conversation. Life's too short to carry anger around. Tomorrows a new day.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sarcastic by nature but I learned long ago that a lot of people are incapable of grasping it in written form, without hearing the tone of voice they take everything literally. Ive tried, to no avail, to make it so over the top that no one could miss it but nope, don't work. Same with jokes, some people cant detect them under any circumstances. So if Im discussing business in particular, I try to keep it straight down the line, but sometimes my true nature slips through. Another thing Ive learned is that forums can often be teeming with brave "internet warriors" that are the Incredible Hulk online but if you were FTF more like Dylan Mulvaney. OOPS there I go again.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sarcastic by nature but I learned long ago that a lot of people are incapable of grasping it in written form, without hearing the tone of voice they take everything literally. Ive tried, to no avail, to make it so over the top that no one could miss it but nope, don't work. Same with jokes, some people cant detect them under any circumstances. So if Im discussing business in particular, I try to keep it straight down the line, but sometimes my true nature slips through. Another thing Ive learned is that forums can often be teeming with brave "internet warriors" that are the Incredible Hulk online but if you were FTF more like Dylan Mulvaney. OOPS there I go again.
Yeah. The internet is a pretty unnatural way to communicate. Lots of nuance and subtlety gets missed without the nonverbal cues. Im naturally very sarcastic and dry as well. A lot of people just flat out dont get it online.

You're right on the second account as well. Lots of big bad men behind the keyboard. They are usually easy to spot and not take seriously.

But on any internet gun forum, you just have a certain amount of know it all, humorless schmuks. Its usually the same few guys though. Mostly people are cool.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
D91E532A-A96B-4716-B6D0-BAC2659712E0.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom