Stupidity + Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep, its been on there more than a few times. Its probably been for sale for over a year now. I've seen it on Corvette Forums for sale more than once too...

I wonder if the price will come down to help pay for some legal fees?

I'm somewhat young still (28), and have had a couple Corvettes...It's funny to see people say things about other people just based on the type of car they choose to drive...Not just Corvettes, but people with big trucks, bikers, the list goes on...

I'd be willing to bet that car would definitely do 190 mph.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't jealousy cute? :laughup:

Douchers that run down corvettes and the people that drive them are...too poor to own one or to fat to get in it.

If you want to think that, keep on thinking it. Whatever helps ya sleep at night.

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c157_tsjacobs_3Im_a_dick_2_vettes_med.jpg

Flightmedic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't been 190 but 178 by GPS
That vid looked like he was 150, maybe 160 for a brief sec when he was in the open
120-130 around the traffic
Dude is a douche but didn't see reckless endangerment,
Other than to himself.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

Dammit Whitey!!! There is hot chocolate all over my computer now ...

Imsoverysorry.

I'm just takin the piss. I knew I would get some butt hurt statements if I came in and called vette owners douchers and mid-lifers.

Could I see myself in one? Sure, but I can also say there are several other penis enhancers I would buy over a vette.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imsoverysorry.

I'm just takin the piss. I knew I would get some butt hurt statements if I came in and called vette owners douchers and mid-lifers.

Could I see myself in one? Sure, but I can also say there are several other penis enhancers I would buy over a vette.

huh-huh ... he said "penis" and "enhancers" in the same sentence ... :hyper:

Latest posts

Top Bottom