Stupidity + Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
25MPH over the speed limit is reckless driving, and it is an arrestable offence

i was wondering that.......I know of a guy who was doing 120 in a 60 in an 86 supra and ran up on an OHP's rearend but he didnt have his radar on. so he said he was doing 90 and got a $273 ticket.

So wreckless driving is an arrestable offense? I know 1st offense is $450 and 2nd is $500 so he made the state $950 plus god knows what else with his video

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to think that, keep on thinking it. Whatever helps ya sleep at night.

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c157_tsjacobs_3Im_a_dick_2_vettes_med.jpg

Looks like I struck a nerve.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I struck a nerve.

You're absolutely right. If I would quit spending my money on twinkies and ding dongs, maybe I can afford me one of them thar chick magnets.

In other words, it will take more wit than assuming Im poor or fat to get deep enough into my blubber to hit a nerve.:thanku:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Whitey and its definitely not a case of can't afford or can't fit. I just haven't ever liked Vette's. Vipers are probably even worse. I'd be more of a Ford GT guy if anything.

Oh, almost forgot. You have nerves, Whitey???

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're absolutely right. If I would quit spending my money on twinkies and ding dongs, maybe I can afford me one of them thar chick magnets.

In other words, it will take more wit than assuming Im poor or fat to get deep enough into my blubber to hit a nerve.:thanku:

You said it not me and thanks for sharing. For the record I don't own a corvette.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Whitey and its definitely not a case of can't afford or can't fit. I just haven't ever liked Vette's. Vipers are probably even worse. I'd be more of a Ford GT guy if anything.

You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur.

Oh, almost forgot. You have nerves, Whitey???

Born without them.

[Broken External Image]

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show me where 25MPH is the hard line.

Reckless Driving
(Oklahoma Traffic Crimes)
Okla. Stat. tit. 47 § 11-901

Crime:
In Oklahoma, it is unlawful to drive in a manner which is careless, wanton or reckless way or in disregard of other persons and property.

Punishment:

First Offense - Reckless driving is punishable by five (5) to ninety (90) days imprisonment and/or by a fine between $100 and $500.

Second Offense - A second or subsequent conviction is punishable by imprisonment between ten (10) days and six (6) months and/or by a fine between $150 and $1,000.

Title 47. Motor Vehicles
Chapter 11 - Rules of the Road Article
Article 9 - Reckless Driving, Driving While Intoxicated, and Negligent Homicide
Section 11-901 - Reckless Driving

A. It shall be deemed reckless driving for any person to drive a motor vehicle in a careless or wanton manner without regard for the safety of persons or property or in violation of the conditions outlined in Section 11-801 of this title.

B. Every person convicted of reckless driving shall be punished upon a first conviction by imprisonment for a period of not less than five (5) days nor more than ninety (90) days, or by a fine of not less than One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) nor more than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment; on a second or subsequent conviction, punishment shall be imprisonment for not less than ten (10) days nor more than six (6) months, or by a fine of not less than One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($150.00) nor more than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00), or by both such fine and imprisonment

Latest posts

Top Bottom