Stupidity + Corvette

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with Whitey and its definitely not a case of can't afford or can't fit. I just haven't ever liked Vette's. Vipers are probably even worse. I'd be more of a Ford GT guy if anything.

Oh, almost forgot. You have nerves, Whitey???

So you are saying that corvette owners are mid life crisiers, douchers with a small benis, please explain? I think the GT would be a great ride but what size of male genitalia would it take to want or own one

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you are saying that corvette owners are mid life crisiers, douchers with a small benis, please explain? I think the GT would be a great ride but what size of male genitalia would it take to want or own one

I said, "if anything". That's the thing though, with a GT you're not trying to make up for something. And if I did spring for a GT I wouldn't have to also get a Mr. T starter kit and chest hair implants.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

Gotta love it when the male estrogen starts flowing ... This is the single best thread OSA has ever had!!!

:laugh6::laugh6::laugh6::laugh6:

Thank you Whitey and Doctorjj for having the intestinal fortitude to admit that you are not hung like a horse (thank GAWD you are both normal -- you get to remain on the future ex-husband's list for now :contract:) ...

Big50, thank you for being so insecure that you took offense ... you never made the list to start with (not all us girls like 'vettes or the boys who drive them) -- No offense Shadowrider youknowIloveyoulongtime!!

What a thread to wake up and drink coffee too ... I know you guys probably don't get it but this is better than even Mr. McLovin's thread ... :thanku:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imsoverysorry.

I'm just takin the piss. I knew I would get some butt hurt statements if I came in and called vette owners douchers and mid-lifers.

You better watch it, Whitey. I know it's hard to believe, and it pains me to say it...but you have more personality than most people on OSA this week. You'll end up pissing someone off with your sarcastic comments in a the general discussions section of an internet forum (serious place) and have to insincerely apologize just to get them to STFU because they are bringing the unfunny to the internet. Good thing is, they will interpret it as sincere, so you might be good.

As for this, do I need to add a smiley so people don't think I'm pissed off and ranting? I'll just leave this here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1096165/Its-joke-sarcasm-help-detect-dementia.html?ITO=1490

Latest posts

Top Bottom