Sweet Chewing Tobacco suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I know this is a gun website but there's got to be a few chewers out there.

What I'm looking for: Sweet flavored chewing tobacco...any flavor. More of a custom blend...NOT JUST THE STORE bought stuff.

Yes I've chewed Mailpouch, Beechnut, Redman and Redman Golden, Apple-something, Granger along with all the variations of Skoal,Copenhagen, and even Happy Days. Plugs...yep, snuff...yep, even the dry tough as nails non-sweet cotton boll.

Something either from a cigar store/tobacco store...local or internet. Some websites to start with and what you recommend..that you chew or know of. Maybe a place that sells small samples? Anything peach...or whatever.

Yea, I know, if I want it that sweet...chew gum. I don't want gum!!! I want a plastic empty coffe cup stuffed with a few napkins or an empty dog food can with napkins. Something I can keep in my desk drawer at work, open drawer, spit, close drawer. If my subordinates see me..they'll freak out...I don't think those generation x, y, z..whatevers even know what chewing tobacco is, more-or-less know what its used for!!!

Just wanted to see what was out there and different in chewing tobacco.

Thanks.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kentucky Twist. I've quit more bad habits than I care to count, but chewing tobacco is the only one I miss.
Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the straight a lot, but it is not sweet. Now I use Beechnut, which is not very sweet either. I was reading about Snuss recently and it sounded like the Camel Snuss might be real sweet, but they were comparing it to Swedish Snuss.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J.D.'s Blend was sweet, if I remember correctly. One of my favorites of the big leaf was a tobacco called Conwood. Tasted like pecans to me. SPECTACULAR!! I've been clean of nicotine for almost 8 years.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked the straight a lot, but it is not sweet. Now I use Beechnut, which is not very sweet either. I was reading about Snuss recently and it sounded like the Camel Snuss might be real sweet, but they were comparing it to Swedish Snuss.

I use the camel winterchill snus.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kentucky twist is sweet?? Looks like Cotton Boll...which is dry, straight leaf flavor, tough as beef jerky left on your car dash during the summer. I'll look into it and the snuss.

Thanks

Most who chew the real stuff don't like snus. I started using it to stop smoking. Most other countries have removed all the warning labels because they can't really link it to any problems. That's what my Google research told me! I smoked a pack a day for 20 years and have not smoked since.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plantation Tobacco in Norman, one in the mall and one east of campus corner.

They carry several flavors of Stoker's Chewing tobacco.

I like the peach, apple and tequila sunrise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom