Sweet Chewing Tobacco suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Peachy chew or Lancaster are the sweetest I've found. I still buy a pouch of big spit from time to time either Lancaster or Taylor's pride for me.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get it on line, but the big packs are a pound, I think, and I like to change flavors more often than that, and only chew when I'm hunting, golfing, riding my horse. I don't spit in cups or bottles, and spitting inside or in the car is a no go for me and always has been.

I use the Camel Mellow Snus when I can't spit.

http://superiorwholesalenc.com/chews-moist-snuff/stokers-chew/

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've quit more bad habits than I care to count, but chewing tobacco is the only one I miss.
Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Agreed. Chewed for years (since I was a kid), and quit almost 12 years ago after a few starts and stops. I tell people that still to this day, just the smell of Skoal or Copenhagen makes my mouth water. I miss it, but not enough to go back. Every time I "quit" and started again, it got harder and harder to stop.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lancaster is probably what your looking for im a straight copenhagen person myself but i still buy a pouch of lancaster about once a year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom