Tattoo Pain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
While having my chest done, the nipples were by far the most ticklish. I got called a freak when I started laughing. Now, the part I find painful isn't really an area, it's a time. About 3 and a half to 4 hours in, any endorphins are gone and that damn needle feels like a hot scalpel.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While having my chest done, the nipples were by far the most ticklish. I got called a freak when I started laughing. Now, the part I find painful isn't really an area, it's a time. About 3 and a half to 4 hours in, any endorphins are gone and that damn needle feels like a hot scalpel.
Really?? I got my nipples pierced and it really wasn't that big of a deal at the time. Once they healed they were ... Ahem ... Quite effective. 🥵🤣🤣🤣

I will fall asleep at the 1 1/2 hour mark and stay that way unless he hits a tender spot. Even them when I come to I'm drunk as a sailor. My guy says it's the damnest thing he's ever seen. All we can figure is I learned to disassociate pretty young because of the things my mom used to do to me. I will have to hang out at the shop with him for an hour or so after he gets done to sober up enough to drive. Pain is a hellava drug. 🤷

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really?? I got my nipples pierced and it really wasn't that big of a deal at the time. Once they healed they were ... Ahem ... Quite effective. 🥵🤣🤣

homer-simpson-meme.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom