Tattoo Pain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

4oU4t4X.png

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care if you have tats- but man- some folks are littered up- then all the piercings- man it feels like an old carnival show going to Walmart. I'm glad I got too old for the dating game because they are a real turn off for me on a female.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I LOVE Ron!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Yup. I nicknamed my oldest grandson Tater. Not so much because of Ron, but because when he was born, his head was kinda elongated and it looked like a potato, so yeah, Tater just kinda stuck.

Whenever he calls or texts me when he's feeling kinda down (he's 13) I always send him this...

82450159.jpg

capnkirk462

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine on my arms. I grew up on a farm so I have a decent amount of scars on my arms. Well I could feel those scars when I was getting my tattoos. So help me you could hear the tattoo gun bog down when they hit that scar tissue. Damn barb wire and tree branches.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine on my arms. I grew up on a farm so I have a decent amount of scars on my arms. Well I could feel those scars when I was getting my tattoos. So help me you could hear the tattoo gun bog down when they hit that scar tissue. Damn barb wire and tree branches.
Yep. I look like a cutter I've been scratched and bitten so many times. Barbed wire wasn't too kind to me either. Rodney (my tattoo guy) says scars will "blow" a line of color if you go to deep but it is also tougher than regular skin so it takes a "quick" hand to get it just right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom