Tavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm borrowing my cousin's for a week. I took it out tonight and ran a few mags through it. All I can say is bada$$! I'll be owning one as soon as the wifey will let me.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my name in on the Shooting Sight trigger pack. They are supposed to be in 1st of Oct. New light trigger will make a huge diff, specifically at range.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every thing I have read, says this is the fix. I will let you forge ahead, as I am still behind on an optic!

I'm excited about the trigger. I'm getting good groups now, they will def shrink with a lighter trigger.
It's a great gun, although a lil heavy especially with the 1-6 on it but I like that's it different.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Military arms channel on youtube shows how to change out the trigger and I couldn't believe how easy it is to do. I have never seen one that easy to install. Very well thought out indeed.

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm liking mine so far, the Eotec sat to low for me so I swapped it out for an Aim Point on a higher mount. Works better but the Eotec was much more asthetically pleasing. Gear Head Works does have a bolt on rail system that raises the optics. No complaints other than the trigger so I'll wait and see which one turns out to be the best when the reviews come in.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom