Tavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any issues with Gen 2 PMAGS?

Only issue is the trigger is MEH. It's usable and I've shot 500 yards with it, but with a lighter trigger it will be awesome. Missed out on the Geissele tonight, but still have my name in on another. Will be ready for the Jan run and gun.

No issues with any mags it's ran flawless other than the firing pin spring issue

BillMac

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, those Israelis are creative. I learn so much from everyone on these forums. Always thought I knew a bit about guns but I continue to learn something new every time I log in!! I had never heard of the Tavor. Wish I had the $$ to invest in one. I have made it my family tradition to buy myself a new gun for Christmas because I've been so good throughout the year! So far, the misses hasn't objected. Since I just bought her a new built in oven the other day to replace one that's been acting up, I see Santa coming to a LGS near me again this year!! If I could resist the urge for a couple years I might be able to afford one of these!

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have had mine for a year love it!
Like the fill of the pup just seems natural to shoot. Have had no problems with rifle or mags have used several brands. I have tried several scopes and red dots settled on m21 mepro it was designed for this rifle just works great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom