Tavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, haven't seen the need for a new trigger pack for mine....maybe theres something wrong with me.

Nothing wrong with you. There is a old saying, "The best that you know, is only what you have tried" I do not mind the factory trigger, did not mind it with one spring gone. But I do know that what some guys that I know and trust, have told me there is something better. I have not personally tried a Tav-D trigger assembly yet, I missed JwRyan84's offer to try his a couple weeks ago. But knowing the guys and what they have told me, I will have one soon in my Tavor.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, haven't seen the need for a new trigger pack for mine....maybe theres something wrong with me.

Don't need a higher power scope, don't need a Geissele in your AR, don't need a supercharger, but it makes the platform preform better. Better accuracy faster follow up shots, more control. I'm excited to run the new trigger in the winter run & gun. Already did just fine at 500, should be even faster this time.

Factory trigger with reset spring pulled and 500+ rounds did smooth out, but is still too heavy. Not that it doesn't work, but better is better.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, so far, I've read five pages of blazing reviews for the Tavor. How about left hand usability? Is it just a matter of switching some parts around like a Beretta CX4 or do you have to have extra parts like you do on the Steyr Aug?

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, so far, I've read five pages of blazing reviews for the Tavor. How about left hand usability? Is it just a matter of switching some parts around like a Beretta CX4 or do you have to have extra parts like you do on the Steyr Aug?

The Tavor is truly ambi, but you have to send the rifle back to the factory and have it changed. They send you the parts back so you can change it back. Believe it's for head spacing new bolt.

I will be taking some brass in the mouth at the run and gun due to having to shoot week side. Much easier week side with an AR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom