Tavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only saw black Tavors with the built in optic, and I was kinda set on OD green.
I went back and forth a lot, but decided on the Eotech EXPS2. Should be here next week sometime. Passed on the G33 combo, figured if I needed magnification, I could always go with a 1-4x scope or something. Hope I like it, never used a reflex site before.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only saw black Tavors with the built in optic, and I was kinda set on OD green.
I went back and forth a lot, but decided on the Eotech EXPS2. Should be here next week sometime. Passed on the G33 combo, figured if I needed magnification, I could always go with a 1-4x scope or something. Hope I like it, never used a reflex site before.

You will like it. Looking forward to your report on the Rifle as well. I just loaded mine up in the Truck, and am heading to Tulsa Gun Show first then on to Arkansas to shoot and get some time in looking at some hogs hopefully! I recently acquired a new to me 44mag pistol and am going to try using it on the hunt instead of the rifle. I really enjoy the Tavor, and I have ran every make and type of ammo through it so far and not one glitch on any ammo, it eats it like it is a pig, and it surprises me how clean it runs, cheap ammo, steel ammo, any ammo.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome! Good luck on the hog hunt. That's next on my bucket list. I grew up in a gun free house, so I've never had that experience.

That's good to hear. Just got some Wolf Gold, and extra PMags in the mail, so now I'm ready for the range. :)
What next, TAV-D?? lol

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked this up last night. Got the double buddy deal on it, thanks Gabe!! Added the streamlight TRL1 HL and picked up the eotech 516 from my cousin on the cheap. It already has the Tav D trigger installed. I will shoot it tomorrow, but I can say already that I love how it feels!! Can't wait to get some trigger time. Pic is next to my KAC.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422124636.208007.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422124655.015793.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422124673.261377.jpg

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats! I was going to reply to his post, and then he posted up SPF already. lol
No complaints here, loving mine. TAV-D is probably going to be next on the list.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the eotech on it. Looked massive on the KAC, but fits nicely on the Tavor. Still may upgrade to an aimpoint, like being able to just leave it turned on and it be on the ready.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked this up last night. Got the double buddy deal on it, thanks Gabe!! Added the streamlight TRL1 HL and picked up the eotech 516 from my cousin on the cheap. It already has the Tav D trigger installed. I will shoot it tomorrow, but I can say already that I love how it feels!! Can't wait to get some trigger time. Pic is next to my KAC.

View attachment 45319

View attachment 45320

View attachment 45321
Congratulations on a nice pick up! I saw that one, too, and noticed that it didn't last very long. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom