Teachers And Staff With Guns. Could It Work In Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTJ....are you the guy that always shows up at Christmas/birthday parties with no gift to GIVE, but always expect to get one?

I'm not. I don't have expectations, and I am usually well rewarded. The gov is not educating anyone. The proper term is indoctrination.

Then again, I haven't created any additional burdens to society either. I just pay for them. Therefore, I suppose I provide many "gifts" under threat of force and there is little to no return.

If you have nothing positive to contribute a thank you is sufficient.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not. I don't have expectations, and I am usually well rewarded. The gov is not educating anyone. The proper term is indoctrination.

Then again, I haven't created any additional burdens to society either. I just pay for them. Therefore, I suppose I provide many "gifts" under threat of force and there is little to no return.

If you have nothing positive to contribute a thank you is sufficient.

Your right that the government isn't educating anyone. But the government does make it possible for dedicated, hard working teachers to educate millions of children despite the baseless, unsupported accusations that they only indoctrinate. You can speak for your experience and I can speak for mine which includes nearly 27 years in the classroom. It would appear that the only one indoctrinated in this discussion is you.

Now, instead of bashing dedicated servants to your community and its children, lets return the focus to original post. Otherwise start your own thread and bash away with your unsupported accusations. I wish you the best.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your right that the government isn't educating anyone. But the government does make it possible for dedicated, hard working teachers to educate millions of children despite the baseless, unsupported accusations that they only indoctrinate. You can speak for your experience and I can speak for mine which includes nearly 27 years in the classroom. It would appear that the only one indoctrinated in this discussion is you.

Now, instead of bashing dedicated servants to your community and its children, lets return the focus to original post. Otherwise start your own thread and bash away with your unsupported accusations. I wish you the best.

You seem......touchy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom