Tearing Up Targets.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hornady CD 2 3/4" 8 shot 00 Buck fired from my Mav 88 with a 18 1/2" barrel.

I picked up some 22" X "28 poster board for this shot. This shot was taken from 100', all 8 shot hit within 10" of each other.

i.imgur.com_WuuSwyK.jpg

i.imgur.com_YqoTDms.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a 12 ga side by side today. I test fired it using some new to me shells, Fiocchi 9 shot low recoil 00. All 4 shots are from 16' and the top 2 are both barrels at once and the lower 2 shots were taken one after the other. The Fiocchi hits hard and tight from 16` and it`s affordable, about $7 for a 10 count box. The shotgun is a old Brazilian Bioto made for K Mart back in the 70`s. Somebody had done a decent job of cutting it down to 20". I think I will leave it at that length but I am going to have the barrels reblued and have a new bead sight added. It needs a little TLC but it`s tight old shotgun.

i.imgur.com_YQiBu8q.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It`s a real beauty of day so I stepped out back for a little 20 ga 3 buck testing....
Winchester 3 Buck vs Federal Power Shok 3 Buck

I fired all shots today from 16' out of my little SS 18 1/2" barrel.
The results were the same as the one pictured. The Federal patterned a little tighter than the Winchester. The Winchester sells for about $5.50 for a box of 5 and the Federal sells for about $6.00 for a box of 5.

i.imgur.com_QUpHUrc.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It`s a great day to be a American, so I celebrated by stepping out back and running 2 magazines through my 9. Other than one wild shot towards the end, it was not a bad outing. All shots fired from 16' as fast as I could squeeze `em off two handed.
I might head out here shortly and finish off the bad guy with some buckshot!

i.imgur.com_S6a0ivB.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stepped out back this afternoon and tested some new to me 00.
Spartan 12 ga 2 3/4" 9 shot 00. I picked up a box of 25 for $7.98 from Academy Sports + Outdoors. It says on the box that it is made in the Europe and distributed by Spartan Ammunition out of Round Rock, Texas.
I fired 4 shots from 21' using my Boito side by side with 20" barrels. My targets are 6.5" in diameter and adhered to a 22"X28" poster board. At about .32 cents a shell I will definitely suggest that y`all pick up as many boxes as you can haul off!

i.imgur.com_fj1SpFR.jpg

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hornady CD 2 3/4" 8 shot 00 Buck fired from my Mav 88 with a 18 1/2" barrel.

I picked up some 22" X "28 poster board for this shot. This shot was taken from 100', all 8 shot hit within 10" of each other.

i.imgur.com_WuuSwyK.jpg

i.imgur.com_YqoTDms.jpg

I realize that most of y`all don`t give to shakes of tree rats tail about some peckerwood out in his backyard busting off some rounds.........But, I `m shooting! Hooah!

Hornady CD 2 3/4" 8 shot 00 Buck fired from my Mav 88 with a 18 1/2" barrel fired from 25' and 50`. Just for grins, I fired twice from 50`, 1st shot marked with +.

i.imgur.com_RDL7rBJ.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom