Tell us about your time at the Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up a S&W model 3913NL, a pre model 27 that looks rough and a 1996 factory two tone beretta 92fs, now I need to buy a rear sight for the pre model 27.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
53877fe450e5c911913147a17f45f3eb.jpg
5609d843459fc749d1b969d12ace1dfe.jpg
82acc3648819d9498c02e82d642e49f7.jpg

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking for CZ rimfire rifles and a Colt New Frontier 22 LR/WMR. Did not see a single CZ and but saw two Colts, both on the same table and priced much higher than I am willing to spend.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! I have two 3913's, they're pretty neat to shoot and aren't too big for CC.

Well, my gf kinda apropriated one of them for her own use. With my blessing, of course.
I wasn't looking for the 3913 and was going to pass it up until i saw the price. Probably should have passed it up and waited another week to get the Beretta APX, might just buy it in a month or so anyways. I have a feeling after a few weeks with the new Beretta it would replace My HK P30 for carry duty.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know, that shirt is kind of cool looking with the bullet holes, wondering if I might just make some more with bullet holes in em and sell em? lollll....
The girls stretch jeans are real popular being shot with holes. Wife has brought me two pair of some of her friends daughters jeans to shoot. They don't want just a few holes, they want a bunch and different calibers so the holes are different sizes I guess. I told her that if I did any more, they would have to pay for the ammo. By the time you shoot them with a shotgun, and three or four pistol calibers you've gone through a few bucks of ammo. I've folded them to get multiple holes with one shot, but they want a dense pattern.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The girls stretch jeans are real popular being shot with holes. Wife has brought me two pair of some of her friends daughters jeans to shoot. They don't want just a few holes, they want a bunch and different calibers so the holes are different sizes I guess. I told her that if I did any more, they would have to pay for the ammo. By the time you shoot them with a shotgun, and three or four pistol calibers you've gone through a few bucks of ammo. I've folded them to get multiple holes with one shot, but they want a dense pattern.

Feckin' weirdo youngsters... :loser:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That's been around a couple decades - I remember a friend wearing a pair of jeans sporting bullet holes and powder burns. Here's an article about what was considered fashion back then:

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/01/02/style/ker-blam.html

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feckin' weirdo youngsters... :loser:

The saying is that no fashion ever goes out of fashion. Back in my kids middle school days, there was a company called .22 jeans that sold jeans shot like I described other than it was all with a .22. They sold for high dollar. Evidently its come full circle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom