Tell us your Nickname Jack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is your nickname and how did you get it? My grandpa, who we called Grandpa Jack was named Cyrus E. No one ever thought to ask why he was nicknamed Jack or why we called him that, now we kick ourselves bc it will always be a "family mystery". (my dad's side has no clue either)

I go by AJ, because it's my first and middle name initials.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They call me ignernt because I earned it.
This is why I caint understand how Dennis Hoddy considers himself so special because he uses his "real" name.
The name your mother gave you? So fukcing what?
I earned my name.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For my screen name: Nimaro are the first two letters of my first middle and last name. As far as a nickname there are several, old man seems to be common though because I'm older than most of my friends

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screen name is from my favorite hunting area in my home area of Leflore County. Few people even know my real first & middle name - everyone calls me "Junior" or "JR" because I'm named after my dad. Very few people knew his real name because everyone called him "Slim". And I have no idea where he got that name; never even thought about it. I am going to ask my older brother.

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom