Tell us your Nickname Jack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My username is wordplay on the stupidity in my choice of profession. The tR part is from an old internet-based car audio and electronics club, teamROCS - River Oaks Car Stereo in Houston, not "trauma" as some think.

I was originally tRmedic21 (my old medic number), then tRdoc(+/- 21), now tRidiot - for life.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a nickname while playing ball. But only a handful of guys on the team called me by it. I personally hated it but oh well it is what it is. Anyway, there is a story behind it but the friend that gave me the name died while we were playing in college so I assume the name just died with him. But Every now and then I'll run into one if the Guys and the name will come up....
Other than that it was Bags (short for my last name) which most didn't call me. It was always Little Bags or Bags' little brother. Seeing how my brother is a year older and played ball as well. Which Little Bags didn't really work cause I was bigger than my brother lol
I'd assume just be called Chase

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of my friends call me johnny

My screen name is because I like AK type rifles and i'm a guy born in 1985. I also could have went with JAK~47 because thats my initials.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screen name is from my favorite hunting area in my home area of Leflore County. Few people even know my real first & middle name - everyone calls me "Junior" or "JR" because I'm named after my dad. Very few people knew his real name because everyone called him "Slim". And I have no idea where he got that name; never even thought about it. I am going to ask my older brother.

Cedar Creek

That's cool, be sure and do that.

Any history is always fun and exciting and fun to pass down.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was born I was named after my father (Howard) and my grandfather (Hughes),,,
That's how I became Howard Hughes Graham.

My Mom swore up and down that I was six months old,,,
Before it dawned on her what she had done to me.

Thanks Mom.

I was born in 1951,,,
Howard Hughes was in the news every danged day.

So, my father gave me the tough guy nickname of Buster.

Thanks Dad.

The list of derogatory plays on the names included Howie, Howard the coward (instant fist-fight), Howard Huge, Baby Huey, Graham crackers, Buster Brown, Buster Crab, Buster cherry, and many more.

All through my childhood, school, and my adult life I was never called by the name Howard,,,
I was called Buster all through school and 8 years of military service,,,
Koreans can't easily say Buster,,,
I was Sgt. Bastard.

Again, thanks dad.

When I got out of the Air Force I decided to change my name,,,
I liked the name Aaron and just added a D to the end to make it a bit different.

I've been Aarond H. Graham for more years than I was Buster or Howard.

Aarond

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was born I was named after my father (Howard) and my grandfather (Hughes),,,
That's how I became Howard Hughes Graham.

My Mom swore up and down that I was six months old,,,
Before it dawned on her what she had done to me.

Thanks Mom.

I was born in 1951,,,
Howard Hughes was in the news every danged day.

So, my father gave me the tough guy nickname of Buster.

Thanks Dad.

The list of derogatory plays on the names included Howie, Howard the coward (instant fist-fight), Howard Huge, Baby Huey, Graham crackers, Buster Brown, Buster Crab, Buster cherry, and many more.

All through my childhood, school, and my adult life I was never called by the name Howard,,,
I was called Buster all through school and 8 years of military service,,,
Koreans can't easily say Buster,,,
I was Sgt. Bastard.

Again, thanks dad.

When I got out of the Air Force I decided to change my name,,,
I liked the name Aaron and just added a D to the end to make it a bit different.

I've been Aarond H. Graham for more years than I was Buster or Howard.

Aarond

I laughed at Korea's expense. Thanks for sharing! lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of GC's co-workers told him I wasn't nuthin' but a holster-sniffin' trouble-makin' badgebunny and he needed to dump me ... There's lots more in between here and there that's all water under the bridge now, but anyhow ... one thing led to another and well ... here I am ... a loud and proud BadgeBunny!! :D

And yes, I do still see this guy from time to time ... And yes, I do throw out my somewhat less ample (now) chest and grin widely ... :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom