Tell us your Nickname Jack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife refers to me as Big D*** Daddy. Not much else left to explain. But then I wake up and realize she never says that.

Don't really have a nickname but my wife and nieces always say "Things my grandpa says" around me cause i'm apparently a 94 year old man stuck in a 28 year old man's body.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In the Army I was called Scotch or Okie...in the Navy it was Doc or Oak..short for Okie. My kids call me Pop or Pappy, my wife calls me Hun or Honey. My nieces n nephews call me Unc....My mom called me Son, my dad doesnt call. My sisters call me for money, my brothers call me for bail.

Lurker66....Lurker because I "lurked" for years and watched OSA grow. 66 is the year I was born.

Cardsfan picked out my avitar....its fitting, I like everybody Ive met, initially.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friends and I were watching Adventures of Ford Fairlane. Scene in the movie where Ed Oneal and Andrew Dice Clay started calling each other Spam. Well we started calling each other Spam and it stuck with me. We were watching SNL and the skit of Spamby Spamby is it meat or a toy. And since calling me Spam sounded like a cut down they started calling me Spamby.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Butch, most people don't even know my legal name.
I was named after one grandpa and called after the other.
I am honored by both facts. My grandpas were both good men.
Shame I am not willing to say the same about my step fathers and blood father.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friends and I were watching Adventures of Ford Fairlane. Scene in the movie where Ed Oneal and Andrew Dice Clay started calling each other Spam. Well we started calling each other Spam and it stuck with me. We were watching SNL and the skit of Spamby Spamby is it meat or a toy. And since calling me Spam sounded like a cut down they started calling me Spamby.
I'm guessing you may be a Monty Python fan too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom