Thank you Black Rain Ordnance!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a BRO upper and lower mated set, myself. By far the nicest auto I have. Fit, feel, form, and function and flawless. I have compared them side by side with the LOKI uppers and lowers and believe they are a comparable product. I have a nat'l match 2 stage trigger that I've polished up to 600 grit with lapping compound that outshines many bolt triggers. I need ton put a truly match grade barrel on it and see what it capable of. Have you got big plans for it?

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a BRO upper and lower mated set, myself. By far the nicest auto I have. Fit, feel, form, and function and flawless. I have compared them side by side with the LOKI uppers and lowers and believe they are a comparable product. I have a nat'l match 2 stage trigger that I've polished up to 600 grit with lapping compound that outshines many bolt triggers. I need ton put a truly match grade barrel on it and see what it capable of. Have you got big plans for it?

More like little plans actually. I have a PWS 7" Diablo upper that is going on this little guy. Should make for a sweet little package.

JP0212

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I finally got my stamp for the lower. Here she is with the upper on her. I procrastinated and didn't get the rest of the parts needed for her (rear sight and optic). Should have her all done here soon. Hope you guys like!

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks really awesome!

What kind of rail covers are those on the side? I'm assuming that's what they are at least...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom