Thank you Kelly and OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok to some this might not seem like much but to me I love it here. I have been on other gun sites and anything not directly gun related and it gets locked or deleted. I enjoy coming on here before work, after work and on my days off. Sometimes I just lurk others I post. I enjoy pictures put up of semi's and wheel gun. ( drool) .But I also enjoy simple none gun related things as well. This place seems more like a family site. I mean it really has to be off base to upset the people here. Maybe that is because this is dedicated to the state of Oklahoma gun owners . And we know how to hang loose ( most times ). I also want to thank Kelly for all his hard work keeping this site maintained. You are doing n awesome job. And as I stated before I thank you for relying so fast to emails when the site was down . That is like throwing the ice cream on the pie (mmmmmmmmmmm pie ). So it is the mods, the people here with their humor and most of all Kelly.

Thanks

Dave
Kinggabby

Latest posts

Top Bottom