Thank You Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the law, and understand it. But when your comment of fines came up, I wondered what for? If you follow the law there is no fine now.

The handgun only thing is the question. Lots of folks carry rifles and shotguns in their vehicles on a daily basis, be it self defense or picking their kids up after a hunting trip.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make sure you understand the definition of motor vehicle for this new change. It was pointed out that I cannot lock my pistol in my saddle bags. So at least 60% of the time I still won't have my EDC with me.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TITLE 21 § 1280.1.C.6

A handgun carried in a motor vehicle pursuant to a valid handgun license authorized by the Oklahoma
Self-Defense Act onto property set aside by a public or private elementary or secondary school for the
use or parking of any vehicle; provided, however, said handgun shall be stored and hidden from view in a
locked motor vehicle when the motor vehicle is left unattended on school property.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome,great news

Latest posts

Top Bottom