The Desecration of Charlton Heston

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's not deify Charlton Heston...then he can't be desecrated...how is this portrayal of Heston by Carrey any different than some of your avatars representing Obama or some of the other outlandish pictures or comments mocking liberals. Let's find some relativity and move on from this stupid video...

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's not deify Charlton Heston...then he can't be desecrated...how is this portrayal of Heston by Carrey any different than some of your avatars representing Obama or some of the other outlandish pictures or comments mocking liberals. Let's find some relativity and move on from this stupid video...

In case you were not aware, as I assume you have not been politically engaged but for a few years, Liberals are willing to do and say anything to achieve their goals...they COUNT on conservatives to play by a different set of rules and always take the high-road...liberals exploit this "decency" to further their agendas. They have set up a cabal of political correctness in this country and the world, and until people on the right start offending some people, they are gonna continue to lose ground. I think we need more people having mocking avatars, and getting in people's faces, in support of their cause...otherwise, we just have to fight with one hand behind our backs and let the other side get away with any tactic they want...the time to be decent and respectful is over...these people who are changing the country are not concerned about offending people so nor should we be at this point in time...we need to make our voices and votes heard because waking people up is the only way we can assure our liberties int he future.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In case you were not aware, as I assume you have not been politically engaged but for a few years, Liberals are willing to do and say anything to achieve their goals...they COUNT on conservatives to play by a different set of rules and always take the high-road...liberals exploit this "decency" to further their agendas. They have set up a cabal of political correctness in this country and the world, and until people on the right start offending some people, they are gonna continue to lose ground. I think we need more people having mocking avatars, and getting in people's faces, in support of their cause...otherwise, we just have to fight with one hand behind our backs and let the other side get away with any tactic they want...the time to be decent and respectful is over...these people who are changing the country are not concerned about offending people so nor should we be at this point in time...we need to make our voices and votes heard because waking people up is the only way we can assure our liberties int he future.

So stoop to their level? Those sets and rules are what defines conservatism. Let the children play while the parents operate under another set of rules. There's a difference between calling Obama a monkey or the AntiChrist or some other BS (and behaving like an ignorant child) and avoiding PC (like not saying "undocumented immigrant" or "African-American").

There's an obvious distinction between saying things how they are and ridicule.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any "American" who supports gun control I say is NOT a patriot of this country because they want to change it. Anyone who voted for the POTUS is a traitor to the nation because they voted for CHANGE... changing the nation from what it is into something that it is not. If you change America, it is no longer America, but something else, a mutant monstrosity that leaves the people vulnerable to authoritarians who want nothing more than to dictate the people. In this case, it's liberals who want to force their beliefs onto others. I'm calling you out, "Ace_on_the_Turn" for being a liberal shill operating in this forum for the purpose of causing a disturbance and attempting to influence public opinion for your own agenda. I say you are a traitor and unpatriotic, going against the rights 50,000 patriotic Americans sacrificed their lives over in the 1700s.

Presidents Johnson, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, Bush (one and two) all supported some type of gun control. That's a lot of traitors in The White House.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another has-been trying to make a comeback riding on the heals of gun control.

What irks me so much is that many of these people make millions of dollars starring in movies in which guns and violence play a central role. And not incidental to the story either like a murder mystery or something. They make millions off of glorifying violence. They make so much money, in fact, they can afford bodyguards to protect their homes, families and lives. Yet, they would deny that protection to all of us "little people" who make them those millions of dollars.

Yep, we are just the little people. What do we know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom