The EDC Flashlight Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on a business trip in Mississippi two weeks ago and found myself in a dark parking garage one evening. A gentleman near the elevator had me a little concerned, so I put my 4Sevens Quark Tactical in my hand. If this guy had caused me any grief, I'd have put the "blinding strobe light of death" in his face. I can't fly with a firearm, but my little Quark can invoke temporary blindness if I need it.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so I carry a Surefire 6PX Tactical in my purse, a Streamlight Strion rechargeable at my nightstand, a MiniMag LED in my glove box....but I'd like to have some good, bright but inexpensive flashlights that I can place around the house with my house defense guns so that if something should happen, when someone picks up a gun there's a good light right there with it. Trouble is I'm drowning in medical debt and everyday life debt on top of that so they would have to be really affordable. I'm thinking probably five lights would do it, hence needing them to be inexpensive.

So what would you guys recommend for this? The more affordable the better but they have to be good quality too.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how "tactical" they really are, but I saw these at the local Sam's Club a couple weeks ago, with duracell batteries included in the package, 20 bucks plus tax.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/led-fl...e/prod11770317.ip?searchTerm=tasco flashlight

(One thing I don't like is how the end cap button goes through HIGH-LOW-STROBE to go to each level. I'd rather have a different control for changing that.)
For the price they seem all right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom