The EDC Flashlight Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been wanting to integrate a light back into my EDC and due to this thread I picked up a Fenix E15. Works great for carry in business casual for work or in my regular street clothes. Also, ordered an HDS Systems EDC High CRI to later become my primary with the E15 serving as backup light or primary when at work.

Other than that, I just have a Fenix T10 that I got through a Group Buy a while back on this forum. I also recently picked up a Klarus XT11 for my wife to use on the job.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoonerShooter08 said:
I've been wanting to integrate a light back into my EDC and due to this thread I picked up a Fenix E15. Works great for carry in business casual for work or in my regular street clothes. Also, ordered an HDS Systems EDC High CRI to later become my primary with the E15 serving as backup light or primary when at work.

Other than that, I just have a Fenix T10 that I got through a Group Buy a while back on this forum. I also recently picked up a Klarus XT11 for my wife to use on the job.

I had a HDS on order since early January, but finally cancelled it and got the Niteye Eye10.

I also have the Klarus XT11, it is a fantastic light.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a HDS on order since early January, but finally cancelled it and got the Niteye Eye10.

I also have the Klarus XT11, it is a fantastic light.
Yeah, the wait is supposedly 6-8 weeks, but it isn't like I don't have any lights so I can wait and if I don't like it then I'm sure I can unload it for close to what I paid. It's like Milt Sparks holsters. Lol.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PC10 came in a few days ago. At first, I didn't like all the extra modes and felt like it was overly complicated. I started to miss my BC10 until I broke down and read the manually on how to work user-configurable mode and I'm really digging it now.

Need to get some pics up when I get time.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one of these for now. Easy on the pocket and very inexpensive

61QFYJbsVaL._AA300_.jpg

not my image but shows how small it is

Latest posts

Top Bottom