The fallacy of 'Behind every blade of grass' thinking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I think admiral yamamoto was wise to not try and invade the US. People would resist an invasion thats for sure. And, yeah they can have my guns when they pry them from my cold dead fingers. my rights mean alot to me, I WILL NOT be disarmed!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LMAO, perfect site for you JB, I checked it out. It makes fun of EVERY opinon / veiw of a truther. It even has a video of how truthers will NOT take any answer, but their own! On the flip side, It is the exact polar opposite, it shows that the non-truthers won't consider anything but their own opinions.

Now, am I going to believe ALL non truthers arfe lke that? NO... You bashers on the other hand are being very hypocritical of ANYONE whom searches for the truth.

I still like Penn and Teller after veiwing that.

Not ALL infowar fans are crazy , dumb , idiots.

Oh by the way JB... their second headline on their scantly filled site says "we need writers"

Now thats funny,

Good try uncle JB, good try!!!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Infowars is a satirical news site in direct competition with The Onion and Sorcha Faal.

Yes, I find that infowars is funny too!!, so is Drudge!

Its funny that some pediatric cancers have went up 10k fold in the past 10 years,

Its funny that our troops have been shooting munitions filled with DU, and told that it wont hurt them.

Its funny that there are cancer viruses in our vaccines

Its funny that we are getting poisened with GMO. BPA and flouride amongst many others everyday,

Its funny that a small group of people dictate what you eat, breath and do on a daily basis.

Its funny that we are slaves to the world banks (which is now being admitted main stream)

Im laughing SO hard, I can barely type! WAHahahahahahah

Also,

I believe 2 planes brought two buildings down at freefall speed, and another down uniformly, also at freefall speed, due to burning papers and funiture,

I believe seeing the video Federal agents run past hurting people begging for help just to go into the Murrah building to remove unspent explosives is a lie.

I can not, and will not think for myself, I believe exactly what I am told.

Its OK to run money, drugs and guns out of our borders as long as you are ATF, or the FBI or some other governmental institution.

Its ok to spy on your citizens every move, as long as it is good for the security of our country.

It is perfectly ok to be globalist criminal scum of the earth, as long as it is for the greater good!!

And the easter bunny exists too, and Santa, and the Tooth Fairy.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I find that infowars is funny too!!, so is Drudge!

Its funny that some pediatric cancers have went up 10k fold in the past 10 years,

Its funny that our troops have been shooting munitions filled with DU, and told that it wont hurt them.

Its funny that there are cancer viruses in our vaccines

Its funny that we are getting poisened with GMO. BPA and flouride amongst many others everyday,

Its funny that a small group of people dictate what you eat, breath and do on a daily basis.

Its funny that we are slaves to the world banks (which is now being admitted main stream)

I believe 2 planes brought two buildings down at freefall speed, and another down uniformly, also at freefall speed, due to burning papers and funiture,

I believe seeing the video Federal agents run past hurting people begging for help just to go into the Murrah building to remove unspent explosives is a lie.

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”- Hermann Göring, 1946 (Nuremberg Trials)

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not here to defend Mr. fear monger Alex Jones.

I am scared for my country.

I am not saying anyone is not a patriot.

Forgive me for being scared for my freedoms, and for my country.

I am sorry to OSA for that.

With that, I am out of GD for a spell.

Take care all.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else ever notice how Ol' JB always makes fun of everyone else's opinions, (particularly on what they'd do in a hypothetical situation) yet never offers what HE would do?

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not here to defend Mr. fear monger Alex Jones.

I am scared for my country.

I am not saying anyone is not a patriot.

Forgive me for being scared for my freedoms, and for my country.

I am sorry to OSA for that.

With that, I am out of GD for a spell.

Take care all.

It's important to make sure you're not getting worked over by a charismatic contradoctrinalist who seems especially adept in assigning root cause at the feet of a faceless evil - whether that's an ethic group, or a government. History has been there before, and then we wonder how entire nations of good people suddenly are the bleeding, sharp end of an evil regime. Getting railroaded into a specific pattern of thought is something that common men have faced for millennia when listening to compelling speakers.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocktogo said:
Anyone else ever notice how Ol' JB always makes fun of everyone else's opinions, (particularly on what they'd do in a hypothetical situation) yet never offers what HE would do?

The depth of JBs apathy is unlimited. Really does more trolling than anything else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom